Breaking News

HomeTechnology8 YEARS CHILD KILLED BY DOG

8 YEARS CHILD KILLED BY DOG




Stori: Aaron Sanchawa and Malawi Mariwata
Very heartening! Aisha Ally 8 years old (pictured), a resident of NSSF Street, Mbezi Beach in Dar es Salaam who was also a student of the third class of the Primary School St. Joseph, Dar, has died after being bitten by a dog who is alleged to have dementia, Openness contains all the tragedy.
Aisha Ally who allegedly attacked by a dog.

The event took place recently in their home Mbezi when the boy was sent by his mother to go to the store to buy a voucher largest cigarette mu.Akisimulia entire event for our authors, father of deceased parent, Ally Ayub said:

"On occasion, my son was sent by his mother to go to the store to buy a voucher great, now when he returned home the way he met a dog that attacks him on the left leg, left hand and mouth.
"My son tried to fight him to save himself but the dog he was strong, and biting into it's those places."

"Some people who were present felt the store, others began right after my son recognizable, others fled the scene with the aim of rescue, one of them had kicked the dog and disappeared nowhere.
"Then the man kicked the dog and others were brought my son home as she bled partially zong'atwa. Suffered much! And I still remember kept injury. "

Parent said that, before the rush to hospital Aisha, was embalmed type of alcohol for the purpose of kumkausha damu.Aliendelea said: "Then we chased Hospital Muhimbili, we received good but strange to spray a variety of surfaces we were told we buy out something lililotusikitisha very .

"The real problem was my child recover from my neighbor who has helped me so with kunisindikiza car, went to buy it faces, and anointed with needle puncture, and he closed the wounds and then told to go home and assigned another date of return."


Aisha Ally being helpless hospital.

Continuing to tell tragedy with profound regret tears yakimtiririka, a parent said:
"Nay, but my son had to achomwe procedural another needle after 72 hours is not work nor consulted with experts of the hospital.

"After returning home, we consult with my wife that my son and stay with her aunt Kibamba from our activities vary, so the time to sit with a sick child was limited." "A few days later I was traveling, I got a phone call to my wife, he told me he got a phone call and her sister (Salima) and said that Aisha is sick.

"He took her to hospital and tested and diagnosed that he has malaria 2 anzishiwa dose of diversification.
"Two days before I have returned from the trip, the child's aunt called me and kunifahamsha that Aisha was shtukashtuka.

"The next day I went to her, I sent Muhimbili for treatment. It was summer at noon, pinned Ward B, Room J, Building Child and was given pain pills. "

"The next day at midnight, on Friday the state of my son grew worse, and he appointed drip but the situation continued to be serious, he moved to Room I, where we stayed with him for about an hour, and he died." Tears yakamtoka.Marehemu Aisha was buried at 9 afternoon April 27, this year on the existing cemetery Comore Kisutu in Dar.


No comments