Breaking News

HomeVIDEOhyena priorities of this man's penis

hyena priorities of this man's penis


Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 2.52.47 AM
There are other working on the story in this world are seen as the only conceivable and perhaps you can manipulate to see is not true but the fact is that it happened at all in life is Yahaya.
Having kept the shaman, one man in Malawi has allowed hyena ang'ate to remove his penis story wants to be rich and abandon the difficult life he lived for many years.
Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 2.59.34 AM


Chamangeni Zulu at the hospital after the incident said >> "I met a healer who told me a big way and quite nice to be rich is sacrificing parts of my body where on 24 March 2014 at ten pm I went Guerrilla and remove all clothing as I commanded, and I saw hyena coming and began to eat with my fingers foot and then started to eat my penis "
Screen Shot 2014-04-02 at 2.54.35 AMWith such short sentences that can make uwaze exciting time to think about mbilimbili after in-depth, Zulu says not so charm, does not give trouble to find out that it does penis with his fingers again only awaits his wealth as he had promised.


No comments