Breaking News

HomeVIDEODIAMOND PLATNAMZ PROVES THAT HE HAS BEEN GIVEN A NEW CAR WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND

DIAMOND PLATNAMZ PROVES THAT HE HAS BEEN GIVEN A NEW CAR WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND


Musa mateja
MAMA future brain-Fleva, Randomly Abdul 'Diamond Platnumz', Zarinah Hassan 'Zari The Boss Lady', has revealed that bwana'ke fans that there is a financial researcher by giving vehicle type with a Ferrari 548 Spider worth more than Sh. 500 million.
Mama future brain-Fleva, Randomly Abdul 'Diamond Platnumz', Zarinah Hassan 'Zari The Boss Lady'.
join SAUZI
According to one of Team Clean Classic Baby (WCB) which is under the Diamond, the event took place earlier this week in South Africa 'Sauzi' bright immediately after the Dance of Nana 'kupafomu' to shoo mentioned the names of who vie for MTV Base Awards (MAMA'S).
In addition to these shoo, was also understood that, Diamond is Sauzi for completing some of the video and his songs that he made and there were small things incomplete.



Zari OF VEHICLES
'Squash' further claimed that mangrove Zari decided to give it a bad price for the towering tablet has other luxury vehicles that offer 'was accompanied Kamoja' not ishu him.
Diamond bought the car he owed Platnumz and his girlfriend, Zarinah Hassan 'Zari The Boss Lady'.

Click here KUMSOMA DIAMOND
After kunyetishiwa ishu Therefore, this newspaper lilizungumza directly with Diamond being the country where he opened it, really proud to now be a woman loving of the situation on that amount, to be able to continue kumsapoti at every stage of his life.

Diamond had opened that one of the biggest sapoti is a matter of giving him an expensive car for his musical work becomes Sauzi he began using in making video of Miyamoto Band who is also the country.

AMMWAGIA THANKS
"I have great comfort in my heart because I am so far quite naamimi in safe hands with the woman.
"Very thank Zari, a person who has been wished him all I do at least reveal his contribution even if not necessary. "For me it is very unique to see someone offered a car as expensive as this."

SAPOTI OF POWER
"I have been very difficult to find in most of my video get great dignity vehicles for manipulating video, but now I see this situation as my partner is going to be lost following a shoulder to shoulder in kunisapoti.
"I believe very few women who can do this, because I am in the 'game' time now and I've had a great experience on the disruption of these things."
Nasibu Abdul ‘Diamond Platnumz.
"I brought this car to his brother Zari and I started making videos it Miyamoto Band who have volunteered kuwasapoti just to our music at the most in international aviation for their conduct also not bad to have a heart to come off.
IF NO Mazari
"Reached over now I can say to me no woman like Zari, for the things he did for me every dawning day kunivusha light show on the life difficult and took me to the great success that I have longed for a long time.
"I say this because I have seen a lot from him and he has been eager to do great things with me every dawning day," said Diamond.Kwa now Diamond is waiting to find a stranger in his family since the Zari obesity exceeds grow every dawning day.


No comments