Breaking News

HomeVIDEOHow dere our House girl make me Fall in love because of her body and everythng

How dere our House girl make me Fall in love because of her body and everythng




I am 37 years, I have my wife I efunga him married for five years now and we are fortunate to get two children. Recently, I gave a warning heres at my house that no one lighting a lamp in the room that did not exist at that time (Prepaid disasters meter).
One evening, I saw the lights of the room to house girl our burn and then I feel he will be a kitchen is cooking, I say to himself, "this giant hard to understand" while I was falling into the room to niizime the light only to see the maid in her naked glory Both of her towelling and huge "twin peaks" are very firm on her chest .. !! I saw showed a great shock and I felt he considered wrong. (House our girl 18 years old now and she has a crazy physique body of a local girl).
I asked for forgiveness and also insisted he was to be a closed door as he is inside. Chakushangaza smiled and answer "samahan father, almost". Since that day he has been looking at me with the eyes of desire (coy looks) something that was exhibited at the beginning. And also has been trying by all means to make sanitary apply where my wife is absent and many other sights just can not possibly mention all here.
Wondered now what? To tell my wife about this matter? Or tumfukuze gal return this remote house? Or Should I simply Ignore and play along? "

No comments