Breaking News

HomeVIDEOA MUST READ: THIS SCANDAL IS TOO MUCH.

A MUST READ: THIS SCANDAL IS TOO MUCH.

New SKENDO imeikumba Referral Hospital following the Morogoro Region woman, jump Imagine (pictured) claim delivered a son and later handed over a girl he has died, it's interesting linatiririka.Tukio Open took place on March 25, this year in the ward maternity hospital. 
Jump Imagine (right) with his brothers carrying the corpse of a child who claim kubadilishiwa and nurses Referral Hospital Morogoro Region.
Feel OWNAddressing the opening last weekend hospital, Jump said she gave birth to a son who is healthy at 6 night of March 24, this year and that after the delivery was shown then was removed and sent to labor ward 7 B.
"But due to labor in the ward I was asleep. When I came to wake up, nurses who treat me and my son told me the baby had died. "Suffered much, I gave notice to my brothers, including my husband where they came here to be entrusted with the corpse while nurses say they are bound to clothes, and said we ifungulie home," he said jump, he added:
"We went home to my in-laws Chamwino area. Tulipofungua corpse aimed to wash so we hid, we were surprised to see it's a girl instead of a boy. "" Very soon we discovered nurses tubadilishia. We stayed in a family emergency session, we agreed tuirudishe dead here. I asked my son to be alive or dead, "said the woman as she began to weep bitterly.

No comments