Breaking News

HomeVIDEOHISTORY OF THE LIFE OF KING DIAMOND PLUTNUMZ WITH HIS DJ ROME JONES

HISTORY OF THE LIFE OF KING DIAMOND PLUTNUMZ WITH HIS DJ ROME JONES


And Moses Mateja
At the moment when we talk about music mastaa who do well here Bongo, the name of Abdul Randomly 'Diamond' must will take first place and then the rest will follow. It is a very young man who dedicates his efforts placed him these famous African continent.


Different picture during their childhood.
Behind the success of Diamond are many. Himself has been very grateful to her mother, Sanura Kassim 'Sandra' in formation gave up to where he is today. Ukimuacha mother, there are many others, but today I want to give you the least the relationship between Diamond and his DJ, Romy Jones.
In a musical journey, Diamond and Romy have come very far. For naive, these two are quite relative, a man and his brother in their mother's side. That is the mother of Diamond and mother of Romy is a man and his sister.
The author of this article, he had a chance to talk to Diamond about his life and Romy days of their childhood, read below ...
Childhood
Diamond: "First Romy had lived Kinondoni his father but every weekend was coming Tandale, we eat a 'good time' and then he left. Then came the time his father died, and then the mother of Romy was compelled to return, Tandale he saw his sister (mother Diamond) with me. That's where we grew up and play together.
"There is no place that you would find Romy without me there. It was a life that I wish yajirudie f'lani. "The fact Romy was great for me but we live like twins despite that Romy was unruly than me.
Randomly Abdul 'Diamond'.
School ishu what result?
By the way we were taken to a different school was difficult, we read the same school from primary school to secondary school.
Bishoo was
since childhood


"You know we have our parents were modern, were aware kutuvalisha well and that is why many early photographs alone, Rubber, jeans and t-shirts and manipulated as blight. This therefore neither purity we kuuanzia Last Thursday, we from 'long time' moment. "
Walichopendelea more
"In those days we were young we did not know if we are going to make music, we did a lot of things just childish. We were very play ball like the other kids. "
Music was it?
"When we're young, we remember from primary school, my mother would take us too much on entertainment sites. Happens there singing contest 'talent show' he holds us hand and present, that is where we koanzia elements of music. "
Beginning of ustaa
Romy Jones.
Romy when he underwent 'intaviu' in a period of Sporah recently said: "When I started to work on broadcasting at Clouds, Diamond did not have any, he would see me on TV, he still struggled with life squatter area while doing music.
"When I am getting those 10 thousand and more, he was not even a hundred. I became I drive out masterpiece.
"Then came the time yes, I introduced my Diamond for broadcasters including Mchomvu Adam, I told my little'm called Diamond sings, we msaidiaje.
"Tukarekodi songs tablet zikaishia air. There is one of the rap we do and Gez Mabovu and wilted (both deceased) and then send Clouds. Mchomvu he heard he liked began firing, Diamond and was very happy. Ikaanzia musical journey there and until now I am Official DJ and Tour Manager of Diamond

No comments