Breaking News

HomeTechnologyLADY JAYDEE CHOOSE ANOTHER COFFIN

LADY JAYDEE CHOOSE ANOTHER COFFIN




our reporter
Provocation? After posting online for pictures of the coffin once he lojiandalia litakalotumika day he died, musician Judith Daines Wambura aka Lady Jaydee Bibo or Jide, cursed violently and his fans to practice.
Musician Judith Daines Wambura aka Lady Jaydee Bibo or Jide.

To change Coloured
In 2012, he threw Jide online photos of his coffin with a mixture of purple and white but this trip has changed and dumped two other colored cream and white.

SONG NTU
Through his Instagram page where he uses the name of jidejaydee, Thursday, mwanadada him, along with two images, was accompanied by NTU in less yaliyosomeka words, 'I have changed my mind, I do not want anymore that of purple. One of the above. Msinimaindi. Everyone will die. I was also thinking whether invited only. I do not want to be revealed '.



Fans curse
Shot Saturday that ishu liliinyaka few seconds after mount serious Jide where within a short time 'post' That was a lot of cursing opinion practice.
Some fans were explained clearly disgusted by it made staa they loved.

PART COMMENTS
"The death exists in every human being, but we must not think of it sister (Jide) you sin against your Creator.
"You are my mirror, but for this I really liked it.
"Hey, my sister, why do you frighten me or does not exist right now?
"You are thinking namesake But why?
"If you felt you die say know.
The appearance of the coffin.

"Duh! Sister made that prayer is the soul of deadness.
"What sister again why you disbelieve in God? Even if you have how much it hurts, you can not do it because it is God's plan. Ask for forgiveness.
"You Jide you afraid yet?

"I know we are all that way but why today you decide to write it? I beg programs sues Satan! "Ilisomeka the comments section welcomed by some of his fans were filled with sadness.

PASTOR I support him
Commenting on the incident, the pastor famous Dar said that, everyone should prepare for that every soul shall taste of deadness that is well prepared to do good. "Preparation taxable be devastating is spiritual to make sure you do good to get a ticket to paradise and avoid penalties to hell, "said the pastor.

SHOOTING FROM SATURDAY
Death is our right but not well kumchuria person or kujichuria to be an event lisilozoeleka in human life.

No comments