Breaking News

HomeMAPENZIMESSAGE LIKE THIS ON YOUR WIFE MOBILE

MESSAGE LIKE THIS ON YOUR WIFE MOBILE


When I finished college in 2006 I decided to start looking for life, I commenced Arusha. Nikapanga room in the house with approximately seven tenants. At that time I was married and the marriage was near. I was residing room. A few weeks before I was married, one tenant left, he was staying in two rooms. I went to the landlord asking nihamie he came out the other tenant because it has room and living room. Nilfanya so as part of preparations to marry after tujibane least for a time when we are looking for a better place (if you know kimjini is common in couples planning room and living room, for us low income)


When I got to the landlord, he nikubalia. When he nisindikiza way gave me a will that today I remembered why he said is what happens. Remember my fiance that was kaishia forms and it did not work (house wife). Elder Mollel told me the following:
Women are very strange creatures, take precautions. Even if your wife is a very good character, he started going to the saloon, to help their organizations, and groups of friends colleagues (gay) where he won there the whole day, must be changed habits and toxic kumezeshwa odds.
Second, do not bother you as a man and a divergence, meat is the same even if you change the butcher. Tulizana.




Elder was always desires all the best and we parted


Once married, I take responsibility for my wife was repeated study, secondary, and gave him the support of the state and property he succeeded, he went to college and now has his job and his salary. Certainly very imenigharimu soft membrane virility themselves. For now God has blessed us we have several projects, we travel we have plots, and one of them we built. I love so much my wife and I would tend to have more good things to not being lured me. Example, I bought a very good phone (smart phone) than me, where I still I own phone and Tsh 60,000 40,000 Tshs. He has a number of Tsh. 300,000. It also has its business and sometimes going saloon, and is on women's groups entrepreneurs.




Recently I entered the room my wife at the kitchen, I found the phone they left the room, I took it. I wanted to Czech inbox and WhatsApp I met with this message;


"Information membrane that, partner / your husband is telling you you're my number one, because it has the numbers 2, 3, etc. Akikuambia you are special then know there are second-hand, calling you baby, let the sun owns more adults you. Akikuita honey let you know The other is called Angel "


Nilihamaki read the sms, I iforward me quickly, I took my wife numbers iliyomtumia, I laugh at whatssapp I found a woman colleague. Power ran out, once I remembered the words of Elder Mollel, eight years ago.


Until now I do not know yet what I should do with my partner know if you've noticed it, even though I want nimbananishe tell me logic of having such msg. I know this continuity given achepuke formed afterward he advised. Give advice folks
BOFYA UIBUKE MSHINDI

No comments