Breaking News

HomeVIDEOSUMALEE decide QUIT Bongo Flava Music

SUMALEE decide QUIT Bongo Flava Music



Hit maker of 'Hakunaga', Suma Lee has said that he will not make music anymore because he has completely abandoned this life and has decided to study Islam

Suma who made lots of money through his hit 'Hakunaga', has said that he does not plan to offer his songs contained studios, which are not forthcoming.





"I no longer music and I have completely abandoned this life, and all remaining tracks studio I set up zisitoke after pay for them," said Suma.

"There is one song I did with Cp, which has been the restoration group of Parklane, I have also restrained, perhaps Cp bear yeye.Kilichobaki is pray for our parents who have gone before us, others did not want to do these jobs, to be absent and no wakutukataza again, better to stay and pray for . "

No comments