Breaking News

HomeVIDEONOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS REAL GOING ON BETWEEN ALI KIBA AND JOKATE...SELFIE

NOW YOU CAN SEE WHAT IS REAL GOING ON BETWEEN ALI KIBA AND JOKATE...SELFIE

JUA SEHEMU 12 ZINAZOMPA RAHA MWANAMKE WAKATI WA TENDO LA NDOA! BONYEZA HAPA CHINI==>>>.
When the news rent the air that the power couple was no more, the internet almost split up. Months after they broke up, Pastor Eric Omba still talks about his wife Gloria Muliro as sweetly as any hopeless romantic would. I met him earlier today as part of the follow up, he still fondly talks about his wife and hopes to be re-united someday, In fact, he tells me that he used to send his ex-wife flower until the security of the apartment threatened him. But he is not done yet. 
 Not much was known about Eric Omba apart from the fact that he owns Spotlight media, a music production firm that have seen the best of the talent in the industry, Willy Paul, Kizo B, Gloria Muliro and most recently, Faith Matete! In the recent months he has also expanded his ministry to western province, Nairobi and Mombasa. 
 "There was a time I felt weak, after my wife went away, I went to church and It was full, fuller than before, I had called a pastor friend to preach on my behalf, Before he even stood up, the Congregants started chanting my name, I stood up and preached for hours!".... I have learnt that everything happens for a reason"
DIAMOND KATOA ZAWADI KUBWA KWA MASHABIKI WAKE! BONYEZA PICHA HII HAPA CHINI!===> >

No comments